Through this notice, Hostal Oriente informs users of the website www.hostaloriente.es in compliance with article 5 of Law 15 / 1999, of December 13, on Data protection, about its policy of protection of personal data. Hostal Oriente is not responsible for the content of other websites linked or accessible from this website through hypertext links. The inclusion of links to other websites does not imply the approval of their content by Hostal Oriente nor the existence of any type of partnership between Hostal Oriente and its owners. The copying, reproduction, transmission, distribution or publication of the contents of this website are prohibited without the express prior consent of Hostal Oriente. The reproduction and temporary storage of the contents of the website is strictly necessary for the use and visualization of the website from a personal computer.
The user can access the information of the website without having to provide any information of a personal nature. However, in the event that the user makes an inquiry by e-mail, for which he must fill out a form, the personal information provided by you in it, will be incorporated and treated in a file whose recipient and responsible is Hostal Oriente , with address at Calle Arenal, 23, 28013, Madrid, Spain, and whose purpose is to provide you with the information requested by you, to benefit from the advantages associated with completing it and to send you our news, news of interest or commercial offers adapted to your particular profile, either by mail or through electronic channels (e-mail) in the case in which you have checked the box enabled for that purpose. If you do not wish to receive this type of information, please expressly indicate it in the data request form by unchecking the enabled box.
The interested party may exercise the rights of access, opposition, rectification and cancellation of said data by means of a letter addressed to Hostal Oriente with address at Calal Arenal, 23, 28013, Madrid, Spain or by e-mail to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org where your identity is credited. The application must contain the name, surname of the interested party, a copy of the DNI and, in the cases that are admitted, a copy of the DNI of the person representing it, as well as a document accrediting the representation, request in which the request is made, effects of notifications, date and signature of the applicant and supporting documents of the petition formulated. If the application does not meet the specified requirements will require its correction. With respect to the right of access, it will only be denied when the request is made by a person other than the affected one. No consideration shall be required for the exercise of rights.
Hostal Oriente has taken the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of the data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which are exposed, whether they come from human action or the physical or natural environment. Technical and organizational measures are adopted to achieve the basic objectives of security, such as: confidentiality, understood as the limitation of access to information by unauthorized persons; integrity, understood as the maintenance of reliable and quality information, and availability, understood as the guarantee of access to the information system by request of an authorized user.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that some platforms, such as web pages, can install on your computer, smartphone, tablet or connected TV. Its functions can be varied: store your navigation preferences, collect statistical information, allow certain technical functionalities, and so on. Cookies are sometimes used to store basic information about the user’s or team’s browsing habits, to the extent that, depending on the case, they can recognize it.
Why are they important?
Cookies are useful for several reasons. From a technical point of view, they allow web pages to function in a more agile and adapted to their preferences, such as storing their language or the currency of their country. In addition, they help those responsible for websites to improve the services they offer, thanks to the statistical information they collect through them.
Browsing this page assumes that the following types of cookies can be installed:
1. Performance Improvement Cookies: This type of cookie retains your preferences for certain tools or services so you do not have to reconfigure them each time you visit a web page and in some cases may be provided by third parties. Examples are: audio player volume, item sorting preferences, or compatible video playback speeds. In the case of electronic commerce, they allow you to keep information about your shopping cart.
2. Statistical Analysis Cookies: These are those that, either treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of visitors and statistically analyze the users’ use of our services. Thanks to this we can study the navigation through our website, and thus improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
3. Geolocation cookies: These cookies are used by programs that try to locate the situation of the computer, smartphone, tablet or connected television geographically, in order to offer you an adequate content and services.
4. Registration Cookies: When you register on our site, cookies are generated that identify you as a registered user and indicate when you have been identified in the portal.
These cookies are used to identify your user account and its associated services. These cookies are kept as long as you do not leave the account, close the browser or turn off the device. These cookies can be used in combination with analytical data to individually identify your preferences on our website.
5. Advertising Cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to efficiently manage the advertising spaces of our website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use that you make of our website. Thanks to it we can learn about your surfing habits on the internet and show you advertising related to your browsing profile. </ P>
How can I configure my preferences and revoke my consent to the acceptance of cookies?
You can allow, block or remove cookies installed on your computer, as well as revoke the consent previously lent, by configuring the options of your internet browser. In the event that you block them, certain services that need to be used may not be available to you.
Here are links to information on how you can activate your preferences in the main browsers: